Update: This event has been changed to an online conference. For more details visit: https://www.res.es/es/eventos/HPIConference
ChEESE coordinator Arnau Folch presents the project at the High Performance Innovation conference at the Barcelona Supercomputing Center on March 30, 9:00-14:00.
The Spanish Supercomputing Network (RES) and the Barcelona Supercomputing Centre (BSC) organize the HPI Conference aimed at promoting the adoption of High Performance Computing (HPC) among the academic, business, and public administration sectors.
The Centres of Excellence (CoE) develop leading edge technologies to promote the adoption of advanced HPC in industry and public administration, and increase competitiveness for European companies and SMEs through access to CoE expertise and services.
They cover important areas like renewable energy, materials modelling and design, molecular and atomic modelling, climate change, global system science, and bio-molecular research, and tools to improve HPC applications performance.
- BIOEXCEL: CoE for Computational Biomolecular Research
- COMPBIOMED: Centre of Excellence for Computational Biomedicine
- CHEESE: Centre of Excellence in the domain of Solid Earth
- EOCOE: Energy-oriented Centre of Excellence
- ESIWACE: Excellence in Simulation of Weather and Climate in Europe
- EXCELLERAT: European Centre of Excellence for Engineering Applications
- MAX: MAterials design at the eXascale
- POP: Performance Optimisation and Productivity
March 30th, 9:00 – 14:00h, Aula Master, UPC. C/ Jordi Girona, 21-31. Barcelona
Program & Registration: